Friday, May 8, 2009

Now what?

So I did the Marathon. Yaay, woot woot, done! I finished a bunch of physiotherapy courses and resigned from some heavy duty volunteer work. Now what??? It has only been a week of recovery and I have my house cleaned, my garden planted and my holidays planned. Even Jim is a bit blah on running. We did decide to do less frequent races and focus on more "quality" races as he is working 7 days/week. There is a 50 K in Manning that looks beautiful- but it is way in September!

At least this weekend I can look foreward to a 5K Mothers day race in port moody. My 12 yo daughter decided it should be a 'tradition' every year- even if she has to push me in a wheelchair! Trust me, after the marathon, I thought the wheelchair may be needed.

what to do, what to do.......

2 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Enjoy your new tradition! Happy Mother's Day!!

Oh, you'll find another race, don't worry about that....

Gary Robbins said...

You guys HAVE TO sign up for Frosty! I missed out last year but certainly won't miss it this year. It is most definitely the most scenic 50k around!!
GR