Friday, February 26, 2010

FINALLY enjoying the Olympic spirit!

The last 2 weeeks I have been  soo busy at work. Why? Cuz everyone else is taking holidays to enjoy the Olympics!! So I took today off and made a point of going downtown Vancouver to enjoy the 'spirit'

EARLY START
Dropped my daughter off at skating at 6 am then easily took the transit train down town.  I checked out most things before 10 am!

THE OLYMPIC FLAME- looked soo cool with the stormy sky

This was the Crazy line up to see the CANADIAN MINT  at 7 am!!
Line-ups for the BAY Olympic Clothing just as long! I dont get it!
I thought this pic of skating at Holt Renfrew was Hilarious

GO CANADA !!

The ZIPLINE ACROSS THE CITY

Love OLD TOWN VANCOUVER!


Thats All. I could have got into the partying 'IRISH house at 11 am, but wasn't up to drinking at that point! "
I logged a good 10 miles of shopping, Robson St to Denman, up Granville then down to Yaletown.
No running tonight :)
Will do a double this weekend then taper for Dirty Duo 50 K - yaay!


Heather

No comments: