Sunday, February 28, 2010

Great day for Canadian Hockey!!

Yaaay! Canada won the final hockey game of the Olympics!
I am so proud to be Canadian, and so impressed with the patriotism seen over the last 2 weeks!

Olympics and Endurance
Started with a 3 hr run with great friends this morning. Raced home for a quick 5 min shower, 15 min prep to head out the door to a friends Olympic party. No time to eat post run. Soo happy they had food at the party!
Chowed down, washed with a few glasses of wine as we watched the Hockey game.  Certainly an 'endurance event'  of a different sort....

A perfect day! Run, fun, and friends!

Heather

2 comments:

EricG said...

I too had a nice 3 hr run prior to the game. Great way to start the day as always. Although I would have preferred a different outcome it was one of the best hockey games I have ever seen. If it wasnt us I am glad it was our friendly neighbor. Congrats!!!

HEATHERRUNS said...

Thanks Eric. What a great sport. I agree- one of the best hockey games I have ever seen also !