Monday, June 6, 2011

ODE TO MY RUNNING FRIENDS


I thank god for my running friends;


- they push me farther, push me harder, they keep me going,, and get me out of bed in the morning.
- they wait for me when I'm weak, and encourage me when I'm strong.
-they listen to me when I have issues, and talk to me when they have theirs.
We all accept each other for who we are. There is no make-up nor 'masks' - we are who we are... people running through the trails, running through the paths of our lives . 

We just keep moving forward, leaving the past behind us, and looking forward to the future.

Heather V

3 comments:

EricG said...

Well said Heather!

Lara Rintoul said...

You're an inspiration and a joy to run with. I'm very glad our trails have crossed :-)

Unknown said...

Look forward to following your blog!